Worked in the Architectural and BIM consulting space for over 20 years on projects in Europe, South East Asia, and Australia. Over the past decade, he has specialized in BIM and positions have included; National Technical BIM Coordinator at COX Architects, Chairperson of REVIC (Revit user group in Victoria), Senior BIM Consultant at AEC Systems and Victoria BIM Coordinator at GHD Woodhead.
Brian has spoken at BiLT ANZ, MelBIM, RTC, REVIC and WA Revit User Group, and is the author of the BIM commentary Blog – BIMFix.
The BIMFix Blog:
The BIMFix Blog is intended to be a resource to the BIM Industry. It is a platform for research and development by the Author Brian Renehan, and encourages participation, comments and criticism by readers.
The Author welcomes engagement from other BIM researchers, especially around Level of Development, Model Element Progression, and general BIM Processes. Please refrain from contacting the Author on basic how-to questions.
Any comments and opinions stated within the content of this Blog, are the sole opinion of Brian Renehan (the author) and are not the views of any of his associations or employers.
The author endeavors to portray a fair, equal and attributed approach within articles. If a reader believes this has not occurred, please directly contact the author, via the Contact page.
BIMFix Blog has been cited by:
- NATSPEC - NATSPEC BIM Paper NBP 001 November 2013
- BIM Essential Guide for Contractors - Building & Construction Authority 2013 – Singaporean Government
- The BIM Manager's Handbook. Part 5 – Published Book - Dominik Holzer - 2015
- BIM Anatomy II - Standardisation needs & support systems - Lund University - Martin Hooper - 2015
- BIM Comes of Age: The New ConsensusDocs BIM Addendum (2015) for Lifecycle Building Information. By Kimberly A. Hurtado, CM-BIM
BIMFix Blog Terms And Conditions Of Use:
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.